On Yesterday Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) has shown downward move of -1.27 and ended the last trade at $244.66. The trading volume was recorded to 834,844 shares as compared to average traded volume of 1.36M shares.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW), the global cyber security leader, reported recently financial results for its fiscal second quarter 2019, ended January 31, 2019.
Total revenue for the fiscal second quarter 2019 grew 30 percent year over year to $711.2M, contrast with total revenue of $545.6M for the fiscal second quarter 2018. GAAP net loss for the fiscal second quarter 2019 was $2.6M, or $0.03 per diluted share, contrast with GAAP net loss of $25.6M, or $0.28 per diluted share, for the fiscal second quarter 2018.
Palo Alto Networks provided guidance based on current market conditions and future situation.
For the fiscal third quarter 2019, we expect:
- Total revenue in the range of $697 to $707M, representing year-over-year growth between 23 percent and 25 percent on an ASC 606 basis.
- Diluted non-GAAP net income P/S in the range of $1.23 to $1.25, which included expenses regard to the proposed Demisto acquisition, using 99 to 101M shares.
- Fiscal second quarter revenue grows 30 percent year over year to $711.2M
- Fiscal second quarter billings grow 27 percent year over year to $852.5M
- Deferred revenue grows 32 percent year over year to $2.5B
- Announces $1Bshare repurchase authorization
Non-GAAP net income for the fiscal second quarter 2019 was $147.0M, or $1.51 per diluted share, contrast with non-GAAP net income of $98.7M, or $1.05 per diluted share, for the fiscal second quarter 2018. Reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP information is contained in the tables below.
“We remain focused on delivering to our consumers the best security in the market,” stated Nikesh Arora, chief executive officer of Palo Alto Networks. “