China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO) below -0.48% and ended at $-0.46. The stock’s market capitalization arrived at $3.619B and total traded volume was 90,871 shares. The stock has a 52-week highest price of $107.44 and its 52-week lowest price was called at $60.08. During last trade, its maximum trading price was registered $95.40 and it’s the minimum trading price was noted $94.13.
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBPO), recently reported its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2019.
- Total sales in the first quarter of 2019 increased by 22.3% in RMB terms and 15.4% in USD terms to $129.8M from $112.5M in the same quarter of 2018.
- Gross profit increased by 8.6% to $85.6M from $78.8M in the same quarter of 2018. Gross margin reduced to 65.9% from 70.0% in the same quarter of 2018.
- Income from operations increased by 12.8% to $44.0M from $39.0M in the same quarter of 2018. Operating margin reduced to 33.9% from 34.7% in the same quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP adjusted income from operations increased by 10.5% in RMB terms and 4.2% in USD terms to $52.2M from $50.1M in the same quarter of 2018.
- Net income attributable to the Company increased by 26.5% in RMB terms and 19.3% in USD terms, to $37.7M from $31.6M in the same quarter of 2018. Fully diluted earnings per share increased to $0.94 contrast to $0.92 in the same quarter of 2018.
- Non-GAAP adjusted net income attributable to the Company increased by 14.3% in RMB terms and 7.7% in USD terms to $44.5M from $41.3M in the same quarter of 2018. Non-GAAP adjusted earnings per share reduced to $1.11 from $1.21 in the same quarter of 2018.
Richard Chitwood – Healthcare Updates
I am Richard Chitwood I have completed my bachelor’s degree in medicine and a master’s degree in Business. I love to write about Healthcare Updates. I had six years of writing experience which include articles, web content, and blogs. I always love to play with work, in both my career and education. I also had teaching experience of 4 years at the renowned university to teach business and technical writing and currently working as an instructor and training writer and designer. I am incredibly social, and I love to travel and explore the world.
Address: 4297 Lewis Street
Chicago, IL 60606, United States of America
Phone Number: +1 630 923 7478