On Thursday, Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) -1.56% in trading session and finally closed at $5.05. The firm after opening the first trading session at $5.11 Over the one year trading period, the stock has an above price of $6.44 and it’s below is recorded at $4.55. The company has a market cap of $2.43B. The company most recent volume stood at 3,305,489 shares as compared to its average volume of 2,055,656 shares.
Colony Capital, Inc. (NYSE: CLNY) and subsidiaries recently reported its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2019.
- First quarter 2019 net loss attributable to ordinary stockholders of $(102.1)M, or $(0.21) per share, and Core FFO of $47.7M, or $0.09 per share
- Core FFO of $75.4M, or $0.15 per share, not including net investment losses of $27.7M, which were composed of $14.1M of losses on sale of and provision for loan losses on certain Other Equity & Debt investments and $13.6M for our share of certain investment losses realized by Colony Credit Real Estate, Inc. (CLNC)
- The Company’s Board of Directors reported and paid a first quarter 2019 dividend of $0.11 per share to holders of Class A and B ordinary stock
- The Company closed on commitments of $310M in third-party capital (including amounts related to associates)
- The Company completed the planned sale and/or monetization of $190M of assets within the Other Equity and Debt section resulting in net equity proceeds of $93M
- The Company refinanced three near-term maturing loans with an aggregate consolidated balance of $266M, or CLNY OP share of $222M, in its Healthcare and Hospitality Real Estate sections extending term to 2024 at slightly more favorable interest rates on average
- The Company, through its Industrial platform, closed on the acquisition of a $1.2B value-add portfolio of 54 light and bulk industrial buildings located across 10 U.S. markets totaling about 11.9M square feet
William Larsen – Business & Stock Updates
I am William Larsen with more than 4 years of experience in the Stock market industry, I am energetic about Finance and Business news, started my career as an author then, later climbing my way up towards success into senior positions. I can consider myself as the backbone behind the success and growth of Cryptonewsplus.com with a dream to expand the reach out of the industry on a global scale. I am also a contributor and an editor of the Business & Stock Updates category. I experienced a critical analysis of companies and extracted the most noteworthy information for our vibrant investor network.
Address: 2435 Small Street
New York, NY 10007, United States of America
Phone Number: +1 212 811 0562